What is Coaching?
Partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximise their personal and professional potential.
I am a trained qualified Coach under the umbrella of the International Coaching Federation. I am experienced to help you achieve your goals and overcome any obstacles that may challenge you along the way.
This is what the International Coach Federation has to say about coaching:
Professional coaches provide an ongoing partnership designed to help clients produce fulfilling results in their personal and professional lives. Coaches help people improve their performances and enhance the quality of their lives.
Coaches are trained to listen, to observe and to customize their approach to individual client needs. They seek to elicit solutions and strategies from the client; they believe the client is naturally creative and resourceful. The coach's job is to provide support to enhance the skills, resources, and creativity that the client already has.
My coaching style is a professional partnership between you and myself the coach. We meet regularly face-to-face (or on skype) to:
- Gain clarity - to discuss how your life or work is right now - and how you want it to be in the future.
- Realise choice - to explore and identify your options.
- Embrace change - to work together on exactly how to get there, as effortlessly as possible.
- Work on your beliefs that are limiting you - if not your past will always be in your future.
Strong questioning, challenging, and active listening will give you fresh perspectives. After each of our sessions, we’ll follow up to offer insights, draw conclusions and agree to actions.
Discover the coaching service that suits you:
Life coaching seems to be about helping you reach your goals rather than having you understand the past beliefs (default) which made it difficult for you to achieve them in the first place. This is a main point of difference with me to many other Coaches.
Life Coach Definitions
1. A life coach is someone whose job involves helping people to improve their lives by doing challenging or worthwhile things.
2. A person whose job is to improve the quality of his or her client's life, by offering advice on professional and personal matters, such as career, health, personal relationships, etc
3. A person employed to help people attain their goals in life.
4. Life coaches are like personal trainers for your life goals. They have the professional training and mindset that is needed to coach you towards your dream life. They are with you every step of the way, helping you find ways to stay on track and motivated to accomplish those goals and so much more.
Why people have a life coach or money coach
People who work with a graduate coach are motivated to make changes that will have the lasting impact on their life, career or business that they are looking for they are committed and wish to be responsible and do the work that is required.
Please note I am not a Financial Advisor, I will get you on the road to building wealth so you can take the next step and go see a Financial Advisor or property investor or bank manager, I will enable you to be clear on what you want to achieve with your money and what your next plan of action is.