1. "It may be that those who do most, dream most." – Stephen Leacock
2. "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." – Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. "Be willing to be uncomfortable. Be comfortable being uncomfortable. It may get tough, but it’s a small price to pay for living a dream." – Peter McWilliams
4. "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." – Eleanor Roosevelt
5. "There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure." – Paulo Coelho
6. "Dreams are the touchstones of our characters." – Henry David Thoreau
7. "If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse." – Walt Disney
8. "I don't dream at night, I dream all day; I dream for a living." – Steven Spielberg
9. "The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." – Oprah Winfrey
10. "20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." – Mark Twain
So what is your dream, and how are you going to turn it into reality? If you want to speed up your success rate than I would like to help you. Click reply now and lets begin to work together. In the meantime try this exercise.
FIRST: Creative Visualisation, what do you see for an area of your life you want to improve on, or something you wish to attain?
Health & Body
Love & Relationships
Work & Career/ Your Business
Wealth, Money & Abundance
Quality of Life
Create a vision for all areas if you can.
How do you want to grow? What person do you want to be?
Character, values, habits, discipline. What would you be doing?
How do you want to contribute to the world?
Serve with…….? Raise kids? Help with……?
Visualise an outcome from who you want to be and what you want to have. See yourself succeeding in this areas and as that person, this is crucial. If it’s too hard to see yourself for the time been put in someone who is benefiting.
So decide where you want to be and the rest well come to you. Don’t be realistic throw caution out. Do this exercise daily and confidence and believe will come.