We know that a lot of people start things they don’t finish, they have hopes and dreams but they just don’t keep going. You wake up and don’t feel like going to the gym or to chase your dream...
At the start of every single goal or value you wish to achieve, first you must be able to visualise it in order to gain motivation. We need to activate ourselves. Do not let fear hold you back.
People who are motivated aren’t lucky, they are conscientious and have chosen to use their minds in a more purposeful way. They tend to achieve more and gain more respect. You will never just feel more motivated tomorrow, it does not work like that. In order to have motivation you must generate it.
I want to encourage that you can become completely self-motivated if you choose to structure your life in a special way. In success psychology I have learnt that there are 5 keys to achieve high levels of motivation that I’m keen to share with you. You can apply this to any areas of your life, Money- Business -Life
- You must have clear written goals that you are working towards achieving every day. To be successful you need a target in which you are aiming at.
- Use your “Reason” (for wanting to achieve your goal) to direct your focus and motivation each day so you don’t fall into any distractions or insecurities.
- You must have standards and measures that will tell you exactly how much progress you are making towards your goals.
- You must have success experiences. You must actually complete a task or achieve a goal for you to feel successful.
- You must have recognition of some kind. Someone needs to acknowledge that you have done a good job, your boss, spouse or someone else. This is why most world records are set in front of large cheering audiences. The more people cheering you on the more motivated you are to perform at your best.
- You must have a reward of some kind. The reward can be a trophy or a ribbon, but the best rewards are financial and material rewards, money or items. Even if someone else cannot provide this you can provide this type of reward for yourself. Before you begin to work towards your goal you should determine the reward you will give yourself for when you achieve it. This will motivate you daily and will make you feel like a winner when you achieve the goal. So select the goal or task and constantly be thinking about the reward you will give yourself once you achieve it. This could be a meal out with your partner, a weekend away, a new dress, a new car?
The main “motivation” force is to have some level of a sense of Personal Freedom. What is this for you? What do you want/ desire? Emotional freedom? Financial freedom? To be yourself freedom? Time freedom? Freedom to pursue what you are about?
Today I challenge you to put these things in place and see how much more you will get done and be motivated to do. I wish you well! Feel free to contact my services for help.