Angela - Life Coach, Mentor and Money Coach
Angela has been involved through her training and life experience in studying the human potential for decades. She is passionate about people realising that beliefs and behaviours relating to money, your life and your business have a huge impact not only on your ability to attain wealth, success and contentment but to sustain it! She is driven to see you gain real sustainable results as a coach. Angela is also a workshop facilitator, inspirational keynote speaker and author.
For 12 years Angela worked in the financial world, witnessing time and time again, practices being administered that do not address the causal dynamics in the lives of those wanting to transform their financial domain. This frustration led Angela to become a certified Coach and explore ways in which people can not only transform their financial trajectory but also sustain it!
Angela is strongly influenced by her Italian heritage; and the importance of family, this along with her faith drives her passion today.
Angela married at a young age, had two beautiful children and was very much a hands-on Mum, juggling the household and husbands business accounts and marketing of 27yrs combined with working 9 to 3 pm herself. She understands the importance to maintain healthy work/life balance and continually weaves into her morning's - mindfulness practices. In addition to having family in Italy still, she has had the privilege to have travelled to Europe and Asia many times with her own family. Her two beautiful adult children have been successful in following their passion and securing their dream jobs after College & University life. One currently lives in Auckland and the other in Melbourne.
Angela has a wealth of knowledge in the mainstream financial services sector, where she gained her subject matter expertise. However, what makes Angela unique is her complimentary expertise in financial consulting/coaching with a primary focus on causal and sustainable change, her Life coaching qualifications and her membership with the International Coaching Federation and a Certified Coach in the education from Evolve Leadership Training Programme in enhancing the human condition, not to mention her wide range of life skills and experiences all are utilised when helping her clients. This all provides her with both a synergistic philosophy and an educational framework from which ensure her clients obtain outstanding results.
Angela is passionate about empowering others to achieve their dreams and overcoming obstacles. She knows that she is on this earth to propel others forward, to help people get out of their heads, to trust and to get into their hearts!
Angela is known to be practical and solution focused in her approach. She is also realistic, caring, trustworthy, non-judgemental, relatable and dedicated. I love injecting a healthy dose of humor into all my coaching. I genuinely care about your success and am excited for you to achieve the goals and the change in your life that you really want.
The benefit of all this is you will get ME, my skills, knowledge, training and experience.
- Certified Coach of the Evolved leadership Development Immersion Training Programme, in 2017 where we were tested and coached on 54 different modules e.g's
- Business Productivity & Strategies,
- Emotional Intelligence,
- Doing Leadership v being Leadership
- Relinquishment Bucket
- Obtaining a Sustainable Change
- Faith in the Unknown to step out
- Your Authentic Self
- Mastering Your Inner Critic
- Our default listening
- Fears & beliefs
- Formula for results, and so much more
- Certificate in Brain-Based Coaching from NeuroLeadership Group. Specialises in Professional Coaching training.
- Certified Budget Advisor under Kingdom Resources Organisation of Budgeting.
- A qualified member of the International Coaching Federation. where I have access to ongoing professional training and supervision plus coaching materials.
- Having these three hard copy certifications means I am trained in a variety of skills from different organisations, so I can help you achieve your goals successfully with sustainability, plus be asking powerful questions getting you to think and be self-challenged. Having therefore a more rounded perspective to see things from different angles.
- In the banking world as a Money Coach, having 101 clients to take care of. Which means I have dealt with a wide variety of people and income levels and know well how banks work, and very familiar with the many diverse challenges people face with their money and themselves.
- Set up and ran a budget service through a community trust, supervising 4 volunteer Budget Advisors, for four years.
Please note I am not a Financial Advisor, I will get you on the road to building wealth so you can take the next step and go see a Financial Advisor or property investor or bank manager, I will enable you to be clear on what you want to achieve with your money and what your next plan of action is.